Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Plus Size?

   Plus size or in other words a very curvy women is just about the average women. Not many women in America are the ever so famous size 0 like Americas Next Top Models. How about you readers are you this tiny size? Do you find it realistic for yourself and the lifestyle that you live? Most women even teens are on the road during the day doing 100 and one things at a time. Some Moms days go something like this get the kids ready for school, go to work, go get groceries, come home make dinner, put the kids to sleep only to get up the next day and do it all over again. Teens who are involved in extracurricular activities go from the classroom to practice to home for dinner and homework and just back at it. So aside from doing all of these these things and eating right where would the gym fit in if you haven't made time for it? In an article that I came across from The Shine on Yahoo shocked me just by the title When did size 6 become "plus size?". In the interview that I have attached the guest talks about her rise as a plus model. She not only mentions how her goals changed but how unrealistic this is for true plus size women.


A size 6 is not a plus size and I personally find this out outrageous that the media is believing that such a size could be that. I have personally fought with my own body image issues but I myself am no plus size. I wear any size between3-7 and although these sizes themeslves are not big at big media would call me plus size,
   BeiNg a heathly size is all that matters in this world, its mind blowing what some girls would do just to get to the size that most magazines, TV shows, and even radio stations believe are "plus size". I am happy and healthy with the size I wear. How do you feel readers? Do you feel this out of this world? I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment