Thursday, November 8, 2012

Skincare! The base of beauty!



                             
You can try to pack on all the foundation and concealer you want to cover up a break out or facial blemishes. However, rule number is always skincare, skincare, and more skincare!!! I've been known to commit major crimes in skincare by constantly falling asleep with makeup on or rubbing my under eyes a little too harshly because I didn't get enough sleep the night before. Although I have been blessed with basically clear skin, I know that my skin might not stay this way forever. So I have to strike while my skin is right and tight! In order to do this I went to WebMD's beauty site and took their Personal Skin Evaluator. The skin evaluator gives you a skin regimen for day and night. Now I know that I need to get more sleep and use toner. I never really had a particular skincare regimen expect using "Dove's Exfoliating Beauty Bar" on a daily basis. I know my friends definitely have their own beauty dos and don'ts. Glamour Magazine posted a insightful article that showcases the regimen of  Petra Guglielmetti  Glamour's beauty editor and encourages readers to post their own routines. Looking over the different routines can help you figure out your own, especially paired with the information you get from the WebMD skin evaluator. Figuring out your beauty routine is something that might take trial and error but once you find what works for your skin hold on to that for dear life. Your skin is your biggest organ and it's a temperamental one.  Don't forget that skincare does not have to be tedious it can also be fun! Mud masks are not just for the spa!

No comments:

Post a Comment